9.26.2004

most stuff are better left unsaid...

i was depressed yesterday... have been working in bkt raja shopping since friday and seeing so many couples walking around just got to me i guess... not that i hate them. no i don't. in fact they looked real sweet to me.

just that it reminded me of how successfully unsuccessful i am at relationships.(yes i am freaked at my own truth and how i worded it in my previous entry) my longest relationship was a year and a half. that's not long at all. in fact its short. and all my other relationships lasted less than a year... (if you're askin i've been in seven relationships)

the scenery just hurt...

i've come up with a description of what its like to be a broadcast dj/mc. besides the playing music for the masses and talking absolute bullshit selling stuff that you won't even buy, it feels like watching a movie with only the soundtrack on and the dialogue off.

my one love for this work stems from my love for children. and i get to work with lots of em... only that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

dateline : saturday night
timeline : right after work
healthline : swollen left eye, aching right shin, swollen throat
mentalline : depressed due to lacking couple action

decided to go clubbin anyway even though i was working the next day at 10 in the morn. needed to be around friends. got to espanda and thx to joeiy's amazin eye drops my eye started feelin better...
felt quite anti-social and the liverpool game on tv made it easier to be. at around one, with liverpool leading 2-0, went over to nouvo. the music was right, the girls looked good and my mood changed. wanted to dance with someone but she seemed busy. oh well... i knew this was gonna happen. in fact i think i actually accidentally set it up.

*small note* there's this one girl that i was dancing with, she just so fits me... her physical frame fit so snuggly in my arms that i was so comfortable dancing with her... this barely happens to me you see... thx amy...

*another small note* my throat hurts like f*ck!

*last small note* for the guys, try to listen to afroman's wonderful tonite. it's funny...

at around 2 something, i finally couldn't take it and i went out for some fresh air... and i realised that i was actually jealous... think i was jealous of the lack of attention... (or so i hoped)

ignored her till the end of the night...

why am i talkin about this again? i guess most stuff are better left unsaid... later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home