9.08.2004

of changes and webcams...

i love webcams... shows you a smile that brightens up your day...

today's topic of discussion is changes and how it affects people. out of the blue, a lot of people on my blog reading list have been on a blogskin changing spree... if you remember, even i tried changing mine a couple of days back... didn't work out though... i also shaved my mustache off a few weeks back... weird how much of an effect that had on people...

changes... of friends and scenery, work and relationships... lotsa stuff. what i really wanted to mention was sudden events that change your routine. for instance, your car window gets smashed for no apparent f*cking reason and now wherever you wanna go, you have to think of the car first... or getting into an accident just when you wanted to borrow your sister's car to pick up your new gf from the airport...

i still remember when i was in school, and i used to walk to it everyday since my bike was stolen(another example of a life changing event). so one day, i cross the road to my school and i stop in the middle to look the other way and this motorbike sideswipes me from my blindside... his handle hits my stomach and his helmet bangs into my head. now for the amazing part. at this particular moment that this happened, i remember thinking exactly, oh shit there goes my day. imagine me getting sideswiped, in slo-mo, and i'm thinkin man why did this had to happen now? the guy ended up falling, cos he was avoiding me and i was still standing. anyway my injuries was not so bad(the pain was bearable) so i continued on to school. later on some teacher heard about what happened and sent me off to the hospital halfway thru schoolday.
random notes :
[1] i'm being hit by this motorbike and all i can think of is how this is gonna ruin my day?
[2] small changes actually makes way for bigger ones.
[3] we plan and plan and yet when something goes wrong, like if you happen to die, nothing happens. and yet the plan seems so important... more important than your health or well being... (in my case anyway)

next week on ramblings of an idiot: maggi goreng! is it good for you or does it make your hair fall off? listen as experts give their opinions!

oh yeah, rudy thx for telling the world bout the unspoken rule of toilet urinals! now the girls know the torture that guys go through in urinals... later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alysia S. said...

oh i think now i shall put up the girl's version of bathroom etiquette. ^_^

11:16 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home