9.01.2004

alas, all good things must come to an end...

i don't mean the blog, just the template that i was using before. i really liked that one but it also makes the blog look small... oh well... what do u guys think of this template?

to those who replied my earlier question, thank you. now if only i could get my enemies or people that don't like me to say something there like, you are the f***er who ruined my life, die bas*ard!! lol...

merdeka eve was cool, partied till late at nouvo, with joeiy, jai and the gang. i love those guys. they work hard and they party harder! worked in bkt raja shopping complex on merdeka day, as the dj cum mc... was quite alright...

someone sweet called me up today, she's back from aus. need to go see her now, as she needs a favour going around town... later...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog look good
simple bright and nice
ben

ps: you bastard! you ruined my life! damn youuuu DAMN YOUUUUUUU!!@!@!!!
rwararrrrrrrrrr
(proceeds to rip tight t-shirt incredible hulk style)

10:30 pm  
Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Okay...you asked for it

You're the piece of shit who decides to fondle me in public places. Dude can't we keep this shit private?

Oh wait...


Arrgghh!!

2:09 pm  
Blogger playtoy said...

but azmin, you just oh so turn me on... lol!!

5:30 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home