8.28.2004

notepad blogging...

lotsa stuff happened since i last blogged. in fact its been exactly 1 week and three days since i last blogged. thats really long by my standards... wrote this blog on the notepad first, hence the title, for fear that the connection could crash or upload error or something...

added a couple more ppl on my link list. feel free to read what other perverted minds think of nowadays...

taylors inter college battle of the bands 2004
what an event that turned out to be... heard a lot of bands play, some were good, some not so good and i think the winner deserved it. funky dogs rocked the night. disco funk. thats how they wanted to refer to their music. my co-emcees debbie and isla did really well considering they had very little experience in emceeing. isla was really nervous but she soon got over it. debbie just jumped in and mc'd away... was proud of them. and if i forgot, thank you girls, for the q cards and the experience. was awesome... btw, i also featured in dragon red's performance that night so it was really tiring for me. and how i managed to go to nouvo and partied for a while, i don't know...
also like bumped into someone whom i would've really liked to have a conversation with, while rushing to the event... think she barely notices me for who i am, rather she sees who i seem to be, by name... *sigh*

smoke break.. i smoke too much me thinks...

finally got cash on thursday, after being super broke for a while... felt good...
wanna hear funny stupid stories? here goes...
stupid funny story 1 : monday, was broke and had like 3 bucks on me. friend calls up and said, hey i'm in pyramid, wanna come hang out? told her i was broke. she said she'll give me money for petrol. aight. got up and got ready, looked in my wallet to count my coins, had like two bucks more there. then i remembered, i used to hide money in my wallet to find it later, lo and behold, a crisp one hundred ringgit *gasp* note hidden in my wallet! and to think that i almost starved the day before cos i thought i had no money!!
stupid funny story 2 : monday night(same day) went to cafe flam to hang out with chin(the dj)... wanted to go to jimbo's place after that. hung out for a while till like 12.30 and then walked to the car. got to the car and found out that i didn't have my car keys. i was like sh*t! where my keys? then i noticed the keys hanging in the ignition in my locked *sic* car... sat down on the curb and laughed for like a good 5 minutes, and then called up jimbo who happens to be the guy who sold me the car in the first place. asked for a spare key. he said he might have it. called tech, told him bout it and he said he'd come over. went back to the club, much to chin's amusement and then jimbo called. he had a key that could be the one. tech picked it up and came to my rescue... now the spare key stays with me always!
the end...

got a call from my princess today, who proceeded to tell me how her bf broke up with her to go after a stewardess who doesn't even want him... now my question is why do people do stuff like this? how stupid can one be? leave someone amazing for someone you barely know? lie and cheat behind your better half's back? if it was not working, say so and walk away... if not stay and work at it. don't lie...
sorry, i just have this particular hatred for liars...
maybe thats why they refer to your bf/gf as your better half... my heart goes out to her... stay strong kitty...
(ed note : second such entry within a month)

been watching quite a number of movies lately... old ones... boys + girls, possesion, a walk to remember, the banger sisters, the perfect score, three kings, etc... got more to watch... maybe i should get someone to join me in my movie marathons.. anyone interested? later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo!!! i'm visitor number 888!!! i should go and buy numbers tomolo. hehe..sorry, didn't have any connection to your blog entry.

-tech

4:17 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home