1.25.2005

a hint of sadness and all things random...

my life is a sitcom... it has all the ingredients. hot chicks. hype lifestyle. funny situations. unfortunately i'm not the star of the show. everyone else is...

judged the betrayers of kamigawa pre-release on sat and sunday. was fun as usual... magic still is fun. doesn't feel so competitive to me no more, nevertheless still fun. was in cititel hotel mid valley for 2 whole days...

boardalympics update.
monopoly : punk andy wins gold due to arse ahmad making a horrendous miscalculation. triona silver, me bronze.
settlers of cataan : triona wins her first gold by whooping the boys! me silver. andy bronze.
munchkins : was the most intense game of munchkins i've ever seen or played in, ever! in the end, triona with her insane luck, drew bomb cards and won her second gold medal. andy silver. ahmad bronze! also broke my "won a medal in all events so far" record to pieces...
better luck next time huh?

random events:- (in no particular order)
- farah waking me up at 4 in the morning to tell me how passion was like on saturday night while i was trying to get enough sleep because i was due to wake up at 7.
- lena calling me up and asking me to drop by before she goes for her east malaysia holiday. brought tech along and it was nice to see her again. she somehow seemed different... better... she sounded like she missed me... or it's just me putting my foot in my mouth again. been doing that alot lately...
- alida calling me up and just so that she happened to be with ida and miriam... been wanting to meet up with ida so it was nice to hang out with em...
- *mental note* never get in a car driven by ida. nevertheless, bukit permai was beautiful...
- getting up from the mamak at gombak, near tech's place and having this guy pass me this note while saying that a girl wanted to get to know me... *smiles* her note read "hye, would like to get to know you. you can call me if you insist. this is my number. 016-********. nadiya"
- me fondling azmin trying to distract him while playing a really fun game of puerto rico!
- when i started writing this entry, i was alone in this room at the cybercafe. now this random chinese dude comes in to play an idiotic sounding game... what happened to playing intelligent computer games?
- noticed all these new hip hop groups coming up and also the other "veterans" in the business re-inventing themselves... somehow it seems that i deserve to be there and yet i'm not... it's melancholic i tell you... i feel so confuzzled...

what's there to look forward to? let's see...
- will be in jb this weekend for work purposes... money!
- which means my single can be completed!
- my birthday... *smile*
- something to do with ciara, petey pablo and me... mmmmm....

read the bible code II: the countdown... so fatalistic... more books to read now, courtesy of lena... later...

word of the day...
flirt

• verb
1 behave playfully in a sexually enticing manner.
2 (flirt with) experiment casually with (an idea or activity).
3 (flirt with) deliberately risk (danger or death).

• noun
a person who habitually flirts.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fina Thorpe-Willett said...

as it is your life, i am certain that you ARE the star. but you would never know becos you never watch yourself play. it should be an interesting sitcom... :)

3:55 pm  
Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Fi's right there y'know!

Yes Locs consider me distracted ha ha

4:37 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loco.. Muah..Muah..
I am actually a very shy person.. hmm(look left..look right).. koff koff..
I just have something to CONFESS..
Yesterday, I was reading through a backdated CLEO, and saw YOU (yes YOU! YOU gorgeous HUNK YOU) and you look so good..
I was at the CLEO party, and YOU RAWK!
I could have just fainted, just by knowing YOU were in the same building!
*sigh(in an adoring way)*
YOU're MY SUPERSTAR!

6:37 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

loc, i'm sure yanti wants your autograph now. hehehehe....

7:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see u liked my driving, cant get enough of it huh? how about a trip to Seremban this time? We'll bring some food, and Miriam too! Dont worry, I'll drive! :D - Ida, while Di next to me giggling (as always) -

11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home