4.23.2007

who dat kid on the microphone?

random podcast - click here!

just added my first pic on this blog! wow... i am so amazed... that's me in the studio recording for Sumolah underscore.

to those who have been reading this blog, and have been wanting to watch me perform, i will be performing at the Spiderman 3 premiere in One Utama this wednesday and also for the Sumolah premiere on the 7th of may.

the reason why i am performing for these events are because 2 of my songs, V.V.I.P. and Legend of Boo are in the underscore of the movie. i am still amazed that afdlin called me personally early last year for this and then when we were recording the song early this year it was still mind blowing.

i am refreshed... be in touch ladies and gentleman... please do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home