9.16.2006

considering all the time...

that i hang about online, i barely write anymore... weird...

thx to this post, that snapped me out of it...

nenamoesha said...
hey sweet...i know u posted this some time ago but hey just wanna let you know that i'm proud of you! of knowing what you want to do with your life. even without her words, you would have come to a point where you realize your dreams and go for it. ;) *hugs*


thx girl... second baby huh? *smiles*

it is everyday that keeps me awake... remembering the things i wanna do, though i procrastinate like hell, somehow or rather i'd get to it. when i was younger, i used to stand at the balcony in my house(only on the second floor but i could see the sky clearly) staring at the skies above, dreaming of my life to be. thats why i loved watching movies at that time. i was 14.

i used to steal rm 10 from my dad's pants and sneak to kl on saturdays. rm 2.80 for the bus trip. rm 4.40 for the movie ticket. the rest was food and drinks... rex and cathay rocked...

looking out at the sky i wondered if i was supposed to be someone. my dreams consisted of not a rockstar life, but more of a simple man, with charm. that's what my dad had. charm. so that's what i wanted to have. to know what to say at the right time. to know what to do. and to hold someone's admiration. a noble romantic notion. *smiles*

15 years ago...

oh my times have changed... wish my dad was still around so that i can steal from his pants. *smiles*

just came back from a nice holiday in penang... with my baby. was nice... just lounging in front of a beach and not thinking of anything in particular to do... now i need to get back to work. know anyone who charges next to nothing for really good hip hop beats?

late'a
my music

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funktionz for beats. He's reasonable and good enough for the music we do.

10:12 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home