8.08.2006

blissful clumsiness...

jom heboh kuantan...

tale of clumsiness... had 2 random incidents which rarely happen to me...

1 : on sat around 2.30, as i was reaching for this small box, it slips from my hand. in my hurry to catch it, my pinky nail hits the box and pushes it towards a table. mmmmm...

box=immovable object;
table=immovable object; thus
my nail=broken!

it isn't as bad as it sounds and it looks ok today but during that sat it hurt like a mutha...

2 : later that day, around 7.30 pm, as i'm going up this slight incline, the ground gave way(it was one of those cover on top of a drain) my next step wasn't far enough and my hand was grasping air... turned and smashed my left knee to the ground... luckily it was a grass field...

random guy looks at me fall and wants to laugh but holds it. as i get up, i start laughing, and so does he... randomness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home