8.14.2006

amazing grace....

today, ten years ago, at 8.07 pm, my dad passed away at kajang hospital.

i was at the mamak with my best friend.

which means i have been bald for the past 10 years...

a few years back i had a fling with this girl, which started of pretty nice and cool and then took a turn for worse when she turned out to be the crazy stalker type who hit me in front of a lot ppl in a club in kl. who ended up in a police station cos she got lost that same night. imagine getting a call from the police station at 1 am. but basically thats not what i'm trying to talk about here. its what she said to me in her goodbye letter. it was 16 pages long. i still have it.

the thing was i wasn't doing so well and money was scarce. everytime she came down to kl(she's from kuantan), she would pay for everything. and she said in the letter,

"you're 26 years old. what are you doing with your life? you have no permanent job. you're drifting towards nowhere in particular, and you have been wanting to do an album but i haven't seen or heard anything concrete yet. what is your plan?"

mind you this was 3 years ago.

a lot has changed since then. i have since bought a car. i have since released an single. i have since built up an emceeing profile. i have since moved into a place that i am renting on my own.

my point is, it has been a long time since my dad passed away. and i have changed. in essense i am still the same guy i was back in school. but then i was dreaming of things that i am doing right now. guess thats why i rarely daydream nowadays...

so thank you miss sh****. you actually made me realise what i was doing wrong. i guess meeting you turned out to be a blessing in disguise after all. besides waiting outside my house till i came back at 6 in the morning and freaking the shit outta me and my best friend, you have actually did something good for me.

anyone else know anything similar? late'a...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

remember "How can i be secure with you if you yourself are not secure with your life?"??

that kinda changed me in a lot of ways. still there's things fell from the cracks of my hand...

i guess somehow there's this person who for no goddamn reason came into your life, and make a change... but you only realise it when it's late.

cheers mate! it's great see u in the zone.. *smiles

8:35 am  
Blogger Querido said...

wooot! I've had a similar experience with a stalker who waited around my place at 4am while I was home alone and a boyfriend sent me to my doorstep. Next thing that happened was kept on ringing me and knocking on my door. Fucking freaky! And that poor boyfriend got all freaked out for me and wanted to come and take me back to his house coz he was home alone too, but his chick was over at his place so I can't be potonging the stims right! And this bloody stalker is my ex who was PERFECTLY fine and non freaky while we dated which was four years back!

8:39 am  
Blogger nenamoesha said...

hey sweet...i know u posted this some time ago but hey just wanna let you know that i'm proud of you! of knowing what you want to do with your life. even without her words, you would have come to a point where you realize your dreams and go for it. ;) *hugs*

3:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mcm tu la bagus :) good for you dude.

1:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home