10.20.2004

when i move you move...

just had this track playing on launch.com when i started writing...

managed to record the main vocals for legend of boo last night. even with my flu that was threatening to halt the proceedings by overwhelming me... my first take was actually good, and jd was like, "dude, you should record sick more often man". well that lasted for like one more verse. by verse three my vocals sounded tired and stretched... hung out for a while and then finished up the third verse. did my back ups and there i was with an almost completed song. my single. now should i get live bass sounds and scratches on it as well? gonna cost me more money though... but would make the song sound much better. would be good to have my song on the top ten with my brother's track on it as well. not to mention jimbo and moots...

these couple of days, i've been having random people tell me how talented i am and how they miss me in the industry. *lol* makes me smile and yet makes me believe in myself again. that i can do this. that what i did before was not thx to some idiots who pushed me up. that i put my 2 cents worth of work in to get us where we went. and to those people out there who have always believed in me and my abilities, i say thank you. i hope my single does not disappoint.

it's the monkeys i tell you. the monkeys!

sick season. everyone's sick. i'm getting better now(i hope). hope everyone gets better too...

lindsay lohan is sooooo hot. just managed to catch her on "confessions of a teenage drama queen". and now the video for rumours. she don't look 17. omfg!!

*and now we move on to a totally different topic, albeit a serious one* (done in a really serious deep bassy newscaster tone of voice)
i hate being ignored. i really hate being ignored. if i did something wrong, i wish that person would tell me. rather than just ignore me. this person in question being my housemate who's been ignoring me for the past week or so... or maybe it's just me. maybe she's just being anti social. yeah. i think that's it.

like my other really good friend who has gone missing. literally missing. can't find him no more. wish he's ok too...

a friend's blog brought up the fact that he's 26 and has made lotsa mistakes. i'm 27. my mistake count, staggering. but i think we are what our experiences make us... won't change that for anything. i won't be me today if i didn't make those mistakes...not so sure if it's good or bad for me... later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

being ignored eh? well i've been ignored for like almost a week now.. yeah i hate it so much. i get the idea tho...

1:45 am  
Blogger Dazed and Confused Ili said...

gotta make mistakes. if not, you'll never learn.

2:12 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home