10.25.2004

pounding headaches and more such troubles...

i have a headache. due to a few things. more like two.

one : my darling of a nephew krtine decided to break my fav(only) purple glasses which resulted in me having to wear my sunglasses with a clip on, which has a curved lens.
two : woke up at 8.30 in the morn today after sleeping at 5 am to go play at the magic tourney (which i went 3-3 again) and am still awake now at 15 mins to 2.

am in a cyber cafe in hartamas killing time until the traffic jam that is outside now after the man u-arsenal match subsides... this cafe sucks ass. i can't see most of the graphics, i can't bold any of my words, and i do dearly want to, like the "sucks ass" above.

adding new links, and updated new ones. even though i'm wondering who this gama is...
frostie
may lin

will write more interesting stuff another day i guess... this headache is just killing me... later...
p/s : may lin, i did not get the email...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiYaAa dear...
I somehow just had to let you know I blog too... =P
http://www.livejournal.com/~miZz_sam
HEhe...oooh... I've been reading your blog consistantly alright? You take carezZz... MuAxXx...
Love yer =)

- S a M a N t H a -

12:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home