1.09.2006

i've seen it all...

quote
fiercely religious people intent to convert you. i love God as much as the next person, but i'll be my own God, you hear? i have deep respect for all religions, but my belief is like my sexual orientation: straight. don't try and change me, and i won't throw your bible, pamphlet, or whatever you have in your face. i'm fine if you introduce me and are clueless to my religious beliefs, but if you tell me that i'll go to hell and suffer soddom and ghommora, then that'll just piss the bitch out of me. Jesus is your homeboy. i get it. i don't think you masturbate to noah if you're Christian, so don't automatically assume I'm the spawn of satan if I'm not.
unquote
-querido-

nothing sets the mind racing like reading another random person's blog. i've just recently discovered her blog and she really makes me smile with her style of writing... reminds me a bit of rudy. later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home