12.10.2005

the bastard in me...

sometimes i feel like it...

why do we do shitty things? because we know we can get away with it...

went to triona/ida/rizal/ahmad's birthday party last night and ended up staying over... needless to say things got pretty interesting...

i am at a lost currently... lotsa things not going according to plan... just wished i had a better plan than what i have now... although on a much better note, i found my right side car window! or more like my uncle found it for me in klang... this be what happened last monday...

1200 hours -
me : uncle, i'll be there at around 3 to go get the window...
uncle : ok, gimme a call when you get to klang...

1210 hours -
had to go to the bank to get the cash to pay for it...

1310 hours -
still waiting for the bank to gimme money...

1330 hours -
finally !

1423 hours -
me : uncle i'm in klang... i just passed the tol...
uncle : call me back when you're in town...
me :(lost) ok...

1445 hours -
me : uncle, i'm parked in front of gold course hotel...
uncle : oh... ok. i'll be there in ten minutes... wait for me...
random guy in the background : he's in goldcourse? thats far...

1455 hours -
uncle shows up and off we go, me following him on the motorcycle...

1520 hours -
we finally reach this random spare parts shop in god knows where in klang... talk to this random bald chinese dude who gives us this bill for rm 250 for the window... pay for it and then he tells us that the window will come around 5.30... i looked at y watch and my heart sank... two hours of waiting...

1530 hours -
my uncle leaves to go back to work after giving me directions on how to get out of there...

1630 hours -
the first hour passed by real fast as i sat down in a random malay coffee shop next door, looking through my card collection...

1650 hours -
the second hour was starting to be so draggy...

1730 hours -
went back to the shop and the guy says it's not there yet...

1745 hours -
still not there...

1800 hours -
nope...

1830 hours -
the mechanic next door who was supposed to fix up the window says good night to me and proceeds to leave...
bald chinese dude : your place can fix ah?
me : not todayla...
bald chiense guy : motherf*cker... where is this guy?
me : what chu said homes...(whispered to myself of course...)

1845 hours -
random malay dude walks in with the window and say to me...
"ini cermin jaga, jangan kasi pecah lagi tau... kita pun ada satu je... susah jumpa!"
(translation - take care of this window, make sure it doesn't break. we only had one. very hard to find!)

as if i broke the window on purpose...

1900 hours -
drove over further down to another ketuk kereta place and the guy there fixed the window in for me...

ah... felt so nice driving back with a window that i could wind down... sorta like my life... now if i can only find the left window... later...

1 Comments:

Blogger ExecutorAzmin said...

Well, I haveta admit hitching a ride in that car of yours is quite fun, Standard Operating Procedures and all...

2:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home