11.26.2005

mister motherf*cker

hate it when you type a full entry and your pc hangs on you... let me see if i can recap what i wrote...

been browsing thru some friends blogs and seems like love is in the air... congrats to sakthy...

i for one am someone who doesn't believe in it anymore. don't get me wrong. i'm happy to see that my friends still do. i am in a relationship yet i am unable to expend all my trust on one person like i used to do before... guess there is too much hurt to get over.

"judge me for what i do , yet punish me even more..."
rings true for my situation... god and his damn sitcoms...

to those who tuned in xfresh to catch my show, my apoligies. it seems that i have mixed up the timing of the show and it instead the other way round. sat 5-6 and sun 10-11. could've sworn i was told the other way though...

i played six songs and they were...
1 : vegam vivegam - hyprkinetix
(these guys believed in me enough to feature me in the title song of their debut album... thx guys...)
2 : gerek - phatnatrix
(still the best malay rap song i've heard in malaysia...)
3 : let's get crunk - k-town clan
(kajang rocks)
4 : sleepy head - jason lo
(my fav local song at the current time)
5 : kehendak naluri - dragon red feat mister tech
(listen to it first... i'm hooked!)
6 : legend of boo - c.loco feat ukiko suzuki
(had to play my song)

i talked a bit about the music industry and also thanked my fans and friends... later...

word of the day...
trust

• noun
1 firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.
2 acceptance of the truth of a statement without evidence or investigation.
3 the state of being responsible for someone or something.
4 law an arrangement whereby a person (a trustee) is made the nominal owner of property to be held or used for the benefit of one or more others.
5 a body of trustees, or an organization or company managed by trustees.

• verb
1 have trust in.
2 (trust with) have the confidence to allow (someone) to have, use, or look after.
3 (trust to) commit (someone or something) to the safekeeping of.
4 (trust to) place reliance on (luck, fate, etc.).
5 have confidence; hope: I trust that you have enjoyed this book.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, how's it going dude ~

this whole month is feel with wedding invitations lah

cheers

-fr0stie

4:39 pm  
Blogger V.Kugantharan said...

ssup bro,

I heard your xfresh show. Thanks for showing love to Hyperkinetix.

2006 is coming man! Time for C Loco to rock the scene again!

oh yeah..agree about the love is in the air thing..hehe

2:31 pm  
Blogger catshyte said...

gosh.. quite sad i missed it... hope you get on the air waves soon sweeTz... hope to see you again soon... tc..

12:57 am  
Blogger Moe Masri said...

C Loco!!! Love your track man...link me up

12:29 am  
Blogger Querido said...

"acceptance of the truth of a statement without evidence or investigation."

I'd say that's apparently historical. I've found many with firm belief in that still which is amazing, but MOST don't, unfortunately.

12:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home