9.20.2005

seventh heaven...

damn u tech!

seven things i plan to do before i die:
1. fall in love
2. finish an album
3. watch liverpool live
4. feature with an international artiste
5. drive my own bmw
6. earn a million ringgit
7. base jump


seven things i could do:
1. write hip hop music
2. emcee an event
3. renew my roadtax
4. kiss really well
5. make ppl laugh at me
6. judge a high level magic event
7. get recognized by walking around saying, "hi i'm c.loco!"


seven celebrity crushes:
1. marion caunter
2. claire danes
3. jennifer connelly
4. linda nanuwil
5. melissa maureen rizal
6. brooke burke
7. kristin kreuk


seven often repeated words:
1. fuck
2. what the...
3. shit
4. ooooh
5. okie
6. homes
7. siut


seven physical traits i look for in my partner:
1. "melt my heart" smile
2. cute
3. has more hair than me
4. sparkling eyes
5. naughty hands
6. nice body (gotta be shallow sometimes)
7. cute...


seven tags go to:
1. none
2. none
3. none
4. none
5. none
6. none
7. none (sorry, i don't forward stuff...)

later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seven things you could do...
number 4- KISS REALLY WELL?? ;)

Hrrrmmm..... pretty confident of your skillssss i see...?

;)
no wonder you keep asking me when youre gonna get to kiss me... wanna show off the skills lar?

10:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home