8.13.2005

the curse has come upon me...

well, the xfresh interview was postponed due to the dj being missing in action... oh well... guess i gotta wait for my next 15 minutes of fame...

nice to see new readers on my blog. now if only i would update this often enough. think i will though. at least once a week. since i'm in the yahoo fantasy football league, must come online once a week to update the team. might as well do my blog at the same time.

worked at the pikom pc fair last weekend for samsung. quite fun. next up, back up emcee for shamsir and paula for the celcom/nokia 3gmobile apprentice roadshow... that should be fun, lest the haze sets in again...

funny how the world works. once you think there's nothing else of importance and you settle down for something, something better shows up. then it's dilemma time... god loves me... he just doesn't wanna make it too easy for me... thank you i say...

come what may living everyday is surviving... considering i just found out a close friend has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor... just left me speechless...

makes me know how lucky i am. all my whining or when i think the world's not fair, things like this opens my eyes... gotta keep my feet on the ground. and reach for the stars... always... now, if i can only touch em... later...

word of the day...
haze

• noun
1 a slight obscuration of the lower atmosphere, typically caused by fine particles of dust, pollutants, etc.
2 a state of obscurity or confusion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hye..
im not a new reader..been reading your blog for a while but never gave any comments or feedbacks. felt like saying 'hi' to u this time around..well..hi and good to see u blogging again.. good luck for ur roadshows, interviews.. n have a nice day..
-honey-

12:12 am  
Blogger Moe Nasrul said...

hey dude...hope things are getting better for ya...sorry to hear about your friend (is it anyone i know?)
if your road ever leads you to the island of penang, give me a call man...

P.s. just incase you wanna add me to your links my blog is http://moeology.blogspot.com

2:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home