5.11.2005

won't you please smile for me...

i wish that people wouldn't be so worried bout me... i hope it isn't pity...

i'll be ok.

i'm currently in the process of sacrifising lotsa things... things will get way better... i hope...

hung out with my old dear driend altaf the other day... this woman is amazing. i've known her for 16 years now and she never ceases to amaze me...

she works in the in a random ngo and has one foot in the un. she's been through amazing things and her stories just has me rooted to my spot... indonesia, uk, geneva, the kremlin... she's been places... she just finished her masters 2 years ago and lives a life that can be written into a book...

more on her later... important day tomorrow... wish me luck... gonna need it... later...

word of the day...
sacrifice

• noun
1 the practice or an act of killing an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to a deity.
2 an animal, person, or object offered in this way.
3 an act of giving up something one values for the sake of something that is of greater importance.

• verb
offer or give up as a sacrifice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home