5.05.2005

you'll never walk alone...

i had to put that in. we're in the final of the champions league... ah it feels so good... liverpool.... *sigh*

got one of the most nicest testimonials in friendster from a friend recently, and part of it said :

sashi, you're a diamond in the rough; get polished & shine...

wow...

been meaning to come online and yet i always seem to push it to the next day. you know what my problem is? priorities. i don't have my priorities right. i seem to be planning and planning for every eventuality and yet when the day comes, i have not done what really should have mattered. i guess that's where i differ from others... why they are more successful... my lack of noticing the obvious... it was inevitable that i realised this problem... yet it took me so long...

my brother's wife gave birth to a baby boy on the 30th of april. funny thing is i only found out about it on the 3rd. my mom forgot to tell me. amazing since i was in the very hospital that my sister-in-law was admitted in on sunday. you just gotta love family...

i'm moving out of my current living arrangement by the middle of this month. where am i moving to? i have no idea! currently it's damansara perdana with my soon to be new colleagues... if things works out that way...
if anyone knows a place for rent which is affordable and quiet, get in touch please...

it seems that my friend tech has been getting himself into trouble with his views on the workings of a female mind... hell even i am still at large about it. but some of it do make sense.

"Loco: nowadays love itself doesn't exist."
- me quoting myself from tech's blog

love seems the last thing on anyone's mind nowadays. either it's money, stability, looks, social status etc.
* what happened to falling in love and sticking it out through thick and thin?
* what happened to you making me a better man?
* what happened to for better or worse till death do us part?

i was a hopeless romantic. note the keyword was. now i'm just like any average "playa"/"jerk"/"bastard" out there who's out for fun...

nowadays, if your relationship is on the rocks, you got out and got yourself a new partner. falling in love with more than 1 person is fine. if you got no money/job/social status, you're nobody and you're not worth my time...

i say bullshit.

when i grew up i wanted to fall in love forever.(i didn't know of such things called drama or divorce!) i wanted to meet my better half and she would make me a better man. if we had problems, we'd work it out. through thick and thin. if we were broke, we wouldn't mind, as long as we had each other. love conquered all...

when i grew up, the men were chivalrous and the women were breathtaking...

not so sure if anyone else shares my sentiment still...

is anyone with me?

word of the day...
chivalry

• noun
1 the medieval knightly system with its religious, moral, and social code.
2 the combination of qualities expected of an ideal knight, especially courage, honour, courtesy, justice, and a readiness to help the weak.
3 courteous behaviour, especially that of a man towards women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home