4.05.2005

things i gotta do...

- shamelessly plug my myspace address...

find me on myspace and be my friend!

- make copies of my single to send it out to dj's and radio so that i get some airplay soon...

- read up more on magic and judge more often so i can make level 2 judge and actually deserve it...

- lose some weight that i have gained through my quiting smoking thing...

- actually go out with some friends that i have been promising to see for a while now...
end of list... more to come later...

played in the magic tourney last sunday and boy was it a disappointment... my pool of cards were so bad that i was crestfallen... managed to eek out a 2-4 result... that's rm 70 down the drain...

randomly won the wrestling tourney that i played in two weeks ago, using undertaker again and beating shaz's shane o mac in the final... interesting incident was when joe whom i played in the semis who had this whole plan on how to beat my deck, totally forgot and proceeded to die to my deck... *smile* and the win got me a raw intercontinental title belt... that makes it 3 tourney wins...

next up is the wrestling tourney again in wolf's game shop... i want that tt's of doom!! gotta go for dinner with a friend in kl now... later...

word of the day...
random

• adjective
1 made, done, or happening without method or conscious decision.
2 Statistics governed by or involving equal chances for each item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home