3.05.2005

away i go to a far away land...

decided on friday night to go to zoukfest. why? i have no idea. i feel compelled to go there. as though i should be there... or it could just be my psycho-mentality screwin with me.

random thoughts run through my head whenever i get an urge to just write. not knowing what to write freezes me yet somehow, thinking of what to write down and actually sitting down to do it seems like two different things. just like now. i know what i should do to finish my single. yet i don't do it. and i know what to do to get my second single done and yet again i don't... why? i don't know. my random procrastinating has done me a whole lot of bad...

maybe if angels in the sky would one day herald my return to sanity as much as i would like it, then i would return to being me again. until then, i am nobody... later...

word of the day...
procrastinate

• verb
delay or postpone action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home