3.01.2005

so you wanna be a blogstar...

copied that off the front page of blogger...

my birthday came and went...
how was my brithday? it was spent with a friend who booked me a week before for lunch, which i arrived late for and then at around 7 went over to amcorp, picked up blur and sent him home. then i decided to go back to my mom's place...

i am depressed. though i would like to emphasise here that my feeling of rage is worse, of annoyance, of irritance. at people who promise me stuff and don't deliver. give me a date of delivery and yet f*ck it up at the last minute.

anyway, my birthday was saved by my darling nephew krtine... for a 1 and half year old, he's pretty observant...

things i did in between posts...

- went to the final of blast off. k town clan rocks!
- went to the hitz.fm birthday bash...
- played in a pcq and went 3-2...
- met up my all time fav girl amy who's back from perth...

gotta go play cards now... later...

word of the day...
happy

• adjective (happier, happiest)
1 feeling or showing pleasure or contentment.
2 willing to do something.
3 fortunate and convenient: a happy coincidence.
4 in combination informal inclined to use a specified thing excessively or at random: trigger-happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home