2.14.2005

and the sun shall set...

no matter what i'm going through...

wanted to write like really long stories on the jb trip, yet somehow i'm quite deflated after i came back... maybe i'll just drop pointers on major events...

- my roommate, deep(yes thats his name) is quite entertaining... i was drinking like every night i wsa there... sample of deep's sitcom situations...
deep dressed in a celcom shirt and a celcom cap walks in to a petrol station and goes...
deep : can i have a prepaid reload?
counter guy : 019 ah?
deep : no, 016...
counter guy : ??

or how about my conversation with him just before we reached kl again on friday morning...
me : hey deep, where's your office?
deep : oh, it's in melawati.
me : oh, where in melawati?
deep : in ulu kelang.
me : where in ulu kelang?
deep : ampang...
me : huh??

- more insights into the social conditions of the world nowadays...
celcom crew : do you smoke?
me : no.
celcom crew : oh, you good boy.
me : wow, you should be a psychologist...

just with one question, he has totally sussed me out... my whole personality and the works... wish it was that easy...
jb trip statistics :
trip down to jb,
crew total : 9(9 male)
smoking crew : 8(8 male)

crew in jb,
crew total : 15 (11 male, 4 female)
smoking crew : 12 (10 male 2 female)

- had this guy named param singh who came up to me and sang to me while i was playing music... he was requesting for some songs...
then he asked me for 2 ringgit... *smile*

- watching war occur in jb at midnight chinese new year... firecrakers everywhere... it felt like watching cnn... you don't get to see this in kl...

how to speak indonesian? add the word dong at the back of every sentence dong...

will write more as i go along... btw, performed with my brother's band on sat night for the petronas f1 launch at dataran merdeka... was fun... later...

word of the day...
love

• noun
1 an intense feeling of deep affection.
2 a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone.
3 a great interest and pleasure in something.
4 a person or thing that one loves.
5 (in tennis, squash, etc.) a score of zero. apparently from the phrase play for love (i.e. the love of the game, not for money).

• verb
1 feel love for.
2 like very much.
3 loving showing love or great care.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear sashi, how do i tell you im sorry - with a gesture, a look, a touch? how is it i never realized
i hurt you so very much? betraying and deceiving you, i surely had no right...

sashi dearie, im sorry for everything you've been through. it must've been very hard on you.
im sorry for all thats been said and done. but the situation i was in, was very tight...(you know that right?)

im sorry for breaking your heart. if only i could be a better friend...and once again, from the deepest of my heart : i'm sorry ok?

its me, u know *who*

11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home