10.16.2005

once again it's on...

now and then i start running out of money and my deppression starts setting in again...

oh well...

recently i've had alot of ppl whom i've known way back come back around asking about me... quite flattering if you ask me...

made some headway in the production for my second single collabo with k town clan. unfortunately i might have to get kugan to redo tha track though.

to those who have wished me well, or those who have been there for me, i would like to say thank you.

and to too phat, congrats on the new dual album... haven't had a chance to hear it yet but some of the songs sound good...

bumped into saerze today, who also has a song on the charts and an album out... she's a very talented girl whom i think is doing the wrong music genre. but if it makes her happy, who am i to say what... later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home