12.29.2005

it's been a while...

since i found out who else read my blog besides the usual assortments of funny friends i have... *sic* anyway last year i had an entry asking everyone "who i am to you?" i think it's time to ask it again...

"i was just wondering today about the people i used to know or the girls that i liked and could've had something on with or the guys that i was close to, or even the people that i know now... who am i to you?"
- Sashi Kumar Balakrishnan
*8.30.2004*

to those who've already answered this question, just add your name in to say that your still reading my blog. to those whom i don't know, please introduce yourself... thank you... later...

word of the day...
identity

• noun (pl. identities)
1 the fact of being who or what a person or thing is.
2 the characteristics determining this.
3 a close similarity or affinity.
4 mathematics an equation expressing the equality of two expressions for all values of the variables, e.g. (x + 1)2 = x2 + 2x + 1.

2 Comments:

Blogger Querido said...

I wonder if I contributed to the big question *grins*

randomly browsed through a few days back and somehow through some link I got here. No idea who you are but jampacked with good stuff to read and they suffice to keep me coming back.

2:32 am  
Blogger NiK! said...

To me...

Ur LOCO, one of the Amcorp Mall MTG Clan Gamers where I hang out at from time to time.

We used to game alot in the past 10 yrs, but only got to know u better in 2005.

Too bad I didn't get to know u earlier during ur days as a STAR in the local music scene man!

Good luck in the future and hope u make it big as a solo artiste in 2006!!!

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home