12.18.2005

the days of our lives...

sorta popped in my head...

had a conversation with a dear friend...

Di says:
how're you?
mavice playtoy : says:
i'm ok
mavice playtoy : says:
i guess
mavice playtoy : says:
nothing i haven't been thru before
Di says:
it good to see you alive
mavice playtoy : says:
baby
mavice playtoy : says:
thats a painful thing to say
Di says:
as opposed to?
mavice playtoy : says:
nice to talk to you again ?
Di says:
Nice to talk to you again hon.
mavice playtoy : says:
yay
Di says:
Better?
mavice playtoy : says:
yes
mavice playtoy : says:
u blunt person you
Di says:
Oh you still get the softened edges.
mavice playtoy : says:
thank you
Di says:
*patpat*

she's that blunt. guess that's what i love about her. it feels nice to know that friends that i rarely talk to still think of me... maybe i should name em...

kitty...
she randomly drops hints that she misses me and wants to hang out. wish i had more time for her...
di...
haven't seen her in a while... even though i do go hang out at my friend's place which is like 2 mins away from her place...
andrea...
my very own beauty queen... miss this woman heaps... wish i could go singapore more often...

was randomly watching tv the other day and stopped channel surfing to set about watching this movie called "gettin square".
it was an australian movie with an unknown cast... not bad premise though, a bit like snatch and lock stock and two smoking barrels... if u chance upon on tv, check it out... you might like it.

lately my car has been my main expense...

new window - rm 270
new air cond compressor - rm 486
radiator problem - unknown (i'm finding out tomorrow *sigh*)

anyone got shows for me to do or events for me to emcee? you know where to find me. need money to fix car! later...

p/s rudy, get well soon dude. it pains me to watch a one handed magic player... *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home