7.14.2004

and thus a new dawn is born...

time for another long blog entry...

why is it that everytime i sit down to write something i get a mental block or i can't really express what i feel or wanted to say? i hate writers block... maybe i can just pen down random thoughts or happenings instead of what i really planned to write...

- my brother has asked me to feature in the two songs for dragon red, sounds like fun... the songs sound crazy...
- attended my craziest party so far this year, joiey's birthday party at nouvo. lotsa party ppl, lotsa drunk ppl, lotsa gorgeous ladies, speaking of gorgeous ladies...
- bumped in to someone at joiey's party who i've only really gotten to know recently and yet i feel like i've known her for a while... its one thing to dance with a gorgeous girl, its another to dance with her equally gorgeous sister, and now to make things amazing, she just "happens" to be miss malaysia universe... i'll let you wonder at my state of mind...
- i now officially own my car after finally getting the grant for it and the owner transfer completed.
- my music is still on hold pending my financier having some of his own problems to take care of first. so if anyone out there wants to be my current financier, you know where to find me... please find me ?
- i know a few of my friends who actually log in to this blog to see how i'm doing and to them i say, i'm doin ok. mentally crazy as usual, physically (i'm getting too old for this shit!), lovelife almost non existent, my family doin just fine, my two baby nephews are just great and the rest is inconsequential...
- garfield the movie, great family entertainment... i would definitely recommend it... and check out jennifer love hewitt with more flesh and a great a%%...
- i was awake at 8 am yesterday and 9 am today... OMG, am i becoming "normal"? *gasp*

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home