6.17.2004

sugar & spice, and everything nice...

to those who do read everything on my blog, and i mean everything on my blog, you would have noticed this one particular comment :

Anonymous said...
yeah right...your ex wont say a thing to accuse you? yeah, yeah, yeah...but you gave shits to her friends! and you know what..same 'incident' goes to me when the morning you left from my house on the 13th june...what's up your ass? why are you doing this to people...well...see you this saturday at the prom! yeah, you gonna pay for this sashi! btw, it's not because the amount of the money...it's your honesty, loyalty and sincerity that counts! i can't believe this sashi...(and my other friends too..your ex and her two school buddies? what about my other classmates? maybe? yeah...hopefully they'll find out about this too!)

10:19


well for someone who seems to be accusing me of stealing his/her money, they like hiding behind an Anonymous name. mmm... i wonder why. then as i proceed to call this person up to ask whats up, i'm conveniently redirected and then my calls are canceled. well now if u got shit with me, or if u think i stole ur money, have some guts to face me and accuse me to my face rather than act like a chicken and post it on my blog. u know my number, u know where i hang out. give me a benefit of the doubt and ask me if i did it instead of giving me the guilty verdict... some ppl... later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home