6.07.2004

welcome to the mad house

well lets see... why the mansion u ask? one of those things that just pop into my head and i tend to overuse again and again... just like the nick playtoy...

what do i say, what do i tell and what is there to explain... lets see...

#1 : my phone is screwed... it won't let me talk to the ppl who call me. they can't hear me yet i can hear em... i wonder how many important calls have i missed so far... maybe even the job that i've been waiting for and yet the call never came... now would be a terrible time for them to call me and offer the job...

#2 : i am working on my album and unless u hear on the radio that i have a single or album out, i'm STILL working on it. understand that it is self-financed, self-produced, self-written etc. etc... so it will take time... rushing anything just to get it out kills quality, or so someone wise said once, and i agree ...

i think i do have more to tell yet right now i'm stumped... 4.46 am is a blur time of the day for me... its like 11 pm... not sleepy yet body starts shutting down ... later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O_O
loco issat you?
arhar *vanishes into the night*
ben "captain suitcase"

5:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home