9.26.2007

deemed unfriendly...

just a random blog title.

a friend of mine asked me my blog address today...

michelle koh : hey locs....whats ur blog add? wanna link u to my blog
maviceplaytoy : playtoymansion.blogspot.com
maviceplaytoy : though i rarely write nowadays
michelle koh : hehehe
michelle koh : its cool
michelle koh : ok done
michelle koh : hehehe linked u now

and i'm like... whats your blog address? *smiles* considering i barery write nowadays, ppl still look me up. lol. since everytime i come online nowadays, it's either to change my yff team or to play dota, which i seem to be addicted to.

* i'll be going to bangkok late next month. something i'm looking forward to actually. must go adventuring... this would be my second trip there...
* in november, i'll be going down to singapore for a show in one of the happening clubs down there. will keep y'all updated.
* i'm still staying in the same place since more than a year now. going home nowadays seems nice...
* if someone knows where to find the whole front end of a mitsubishi cordia, keep me informed ya?
* another friend just opened up a studio the other day. very nice place...
* i need a new song out...

later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Midge Koh said...

Ok mister...pay up the royalty now! I charge! hahahaha

Yea...i think i should start doing that to get some moolahs rolling in... some royalty charges everytime anyone use anything that has to do with me... especially my lines... hmmmmm.... what u think?

hhahaha...

9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home