12.07.2004

make haste my lil one...

that message is for yours truly... so that my single comes out soon... managed to finish up all the vocal bits... got chris who wrote the chorus for legend of boo to come in and do the japanese vocals because her japanese friend had to fly back to japan the night she was supposed to record... and my bassist who was supposed to session for me conveniently forgot about the session too... oh well. its good to hear the song 70% complete...

i've been away from my online community that there is so much to read on everyones blog... and blog being the no 1 word of the year... *smile*

been playtesting alot for versus tcg... 10k tourney coming up. i'm playing fearsome knights. wish me luck. winning money would be good...

everyone's coming back end of the year... rudy, sean, small ben, lena, andrea... more to come i hope... its always good to see my friends again... later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home